Off Campus Partners is seeking a bright, experienced web developer to become a part our development team to support, build, and scale our off-campus housing listing software. The ideal candidate should have experience working in a fast-paced environment, have excellent problem-solving capabilities, and be able to learn quickly. This is a unique opportunity for someone with the passion and skills to be a part of a fast-growing company and to contribute in our product development initiatives.
- Develop, program, test, and maintain front and back-end enhancements to our existing software based on evolving business requirements
- Candidate will need to be comfortable adding front end functionality to applications with an eye for user interface requirements
- Customize and integrate OCP platform into university websites
- Identify, evaluate, and integrate new technologies to enhance site performance.
- Provide input and estimates to management team about new products, services, and business opportunities to pursue
- Create and deliver on development plans and schedules to roll out new services
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards
- 3+ years professional programming experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Web application development and implementation experience
- Data handling and basic SQL experience
- Results-oriented with attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Excellent development, testing, and debugging principles; attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial project environment
- Experience with the software development lifecycle, requirements, and system documentation practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate with team members, management, and customers.
- Ability to leverage excellent problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with the LAMP stack, IT infrastructure and application hosting are desired.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and includes a company benefits package (vacation, health/dental/vision insurance).
About Off Campus Partners:
Off Campus Partners operates the official off‐campus housing website for 100+ colleges and universities around the country – and growing. We provide apartment communities and management companies targeted marketing to university’s off‐campus housing markets by listing their properties on the university website. Universities select Off Campus as their exclusive outsourcing partners, embed their software within the university website, and promote the service to students, parents, and faculty/staff. We sell property managers an annual subscription to list their communities on the site.
We’re growing fast and are focused on building a culture, not just a product. Our team is passionate about providing the best service possible to our clients and users and having fun while we’re doing it.
Our primary front‐end users are a developer’s dream: college students and parents who are quick to adopt the newest features and technologies we can offer. To see our service in action, visit the University of Florida Off‐Campus Housing site at http://housing.offcampus.ufl.edu.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.