Off Campus Partners, LLC is seeking a highly organized full-time Senior Bookkeeper. This is a unique opportunity for someone with the passion and skills to manage the bookkeeping functions of a fast-growing company and help position the company for further growth.
- Maintain general ledger with accounts payable, accounts receivable, deposits, and other financial transactions using QuickBooks accounting system
- Perform customer invoicing (new and renewal) and transaction entry from PayPal to QuickBooks
- Prepare monthly commissions for sales team
- Perform monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Manage cash balances and transfers
- Manage bi-monthly collections process, including calling customers with past due balance, to maximize collections
- Prepare year-end accounting entries and 1099 reports for off-site accountant; work with accountant to facilitate annual tax preparation
- Prepare monthly company financial reports for management
- Prepare revenue share payments for universities
- Prepare monthly sales report for sales team
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self- starter and independent thinker who can work autonomously
- Efficient in an environment with evolving priorities
- Works well independently as well as with a team
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Pleasant phone manner
- Minimum of 3 years QuickBooks experience
- A four-year degree from an accredited college or university is required. Employment will be contingent on a clean Criminal Background check.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Off Campus Partners offers health, vision, dental benefits, as well as paid vacation time.
About Off Campus Partners:
Off Campus Partners provides apartment communities and management companies’ targeted marketing to college and universities’ off-campus housing markets by listing their properties on the university website. Universities select Off Campus as their exclusive outsourcing partners, embed their software within the university website, and promote the service to students, parents, and faculty/staff by including it in university publications, linking it throughout the university website, and publicizing it at on-campus events. Off Campus Partners offers property managers annual subscriptions to list their communities on the site. To see the company’s service in action, visit the JMU Off-Campus Housing site at https://offcampushousing.jmu.edu/.
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you think you would be the perfect fit for this position and your resume to email@example.com.