Regional Account Executive (Western US)
Off Campus Partners is seeking a proven sales executive to cover the Western Region of the United States (major markets include, but not limited to, Colorado, California, and Oregon). This individual will market subscriptions to apartments, property management companies, and real estate professionals to advertise their properties on our university websites. The Regional Account Executive will develop deep knowledge of each university market and facilitate growth and long-term relationships with customers. Regional travel is required to cover multiple geographic markets. The position may be based in the greater Los Angeles, CA or Denver, CO metro area.
- Generate new sales within an assigned territory & maintain renewals with existing customers
- Build strong relationships with customers & provide outstanding customer service
- Attain monthly revenue and sales goals
- Participate in the local apartment associations, attend industry events and meetings, and develop contacts with apartment industry professionals
- Identify and capitalize on new revenue opportunities
- Proven track record in sales (online advertising or other apartment industry products/services preferred, but not required)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Adept with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint) and sales management/CRM systems
- A driver’s license and reliable transportation is required to support travel to multiple geographic areas.
- A preliminary 3 week training period in Charlottesville, Virginia, followed by in-market training with our existing sales team throughout the US. Travel can be as much as 80% as the Account Executive initially gets to know the territory.
Base plus commission (no cap) and company benefits package (paid vacation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K). Company pays mileage and covers direct expenses.
About Off Campus Partners:
Off Campus Partners operates the official off‐campus housing website for 100+ colleges and universities around the country – and growing. We provide apartment communities and management companies targeted marketing to university’s off‐campus housing markets by listing their properties on the university website. Universities select Off Campus as their exclusive outsourcing partners, embed their software within the university website, and promote the service to students, parents, and faculty/staff. We sell property managers an annual subscription to list their communities on the site
We’re growing fast and are focused on building a culture, not just a product. Our team is passionate about providing the best service possible to our clients and users and having fun while we’re doing it. To see our service in action, visit the University of Florida Off‐Campus Housing site at http://housing.offcampus.ufl.edu.
Interested candidates are required to email a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org.