Junior Web Developer
Off Campus Partners is seeking a bright, inquisitive, energetic and creative junior web developer to join our off-campus housing software team. You will need fluency in LAMP development and should be excited about how new and existing technologies can be used to make aspects of our lives better—especially the search for off-campus housing!
- Work closely with development team to plan, build and maintain new features.
- Develop, test, and maintain front- and back-end enhancements to our existing software.
- Add front end functionality to applications with an eye for user interface requirements.
- Write well documented code with accompanying unit tests.
- Work with/integrate third-party libraries.
- Search and destroy bugs in all their various shapes and sizes.
- Customize OCP platform for integration with university websites (including building customized data imports for legacy systems).
- 2+ years professional programming experience
- Self-motivation and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent development, testing, and debugging principles; extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and reliable
- Efficient in an environment of constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
About Off Campus Partners:
Off Campus Partners operates the official off-campus housing website for 70 colleges and universities around the country—and growing. We provide apartment communities and management companies targeted marketing to universities' off-campus housing markets by listing their properties on the university website. Universities select Off Campus as their exclusive outsourcing partners, embed their software within the university website, and promote the service to students, parents, and faculty/staff. We sell property managers an annual subscription to list their communities on the site. Our committed, talented team of professionals has a lot of fun at work and thrives on the fast pace of our growing business.
Our primary front-end users are a developer's dream: college students and parents who are quick to adopt the newest features and technologies we can offer. To see our service in action, visit the University of Florida Off-Campus Housing site at http://housing.offcampus.ufl.edu.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.