Off Campus Partners operates the official off-campus housing website for more than 120 of the nation's preeminent universities. OCP provides a searchable database that is embedded in the university's website and becomes the university's official off-campus housing listing service. (See http://housing.offcampus.ufl.edu to see our service in action.) By subscribing with Off Campus Partners, apartment communities and real estate companies receive targeted marketing to university students, parents, and faculty/staff by listing their properties directly on the university website.
- Answering the phone calls and emails to fulfill the needs, resolve the problems and address the concerns of existing customers to achieve complete customer satisfaction with their website experience.
- Manage relationships with university sponsors, property managers, students and parents who utilize university off campus housing websites across the country.
- Assist the Sales Staff with daily needs to support their existing accounts and help to increase the client base of the company.
- Assist property managers with posting advertisements on websites, managing their accounts and listings and any general questions they may have both via the telephone and emails.
- Post property listing information on websites for large apartment communities - train property managers on how to make changes and/or update listings.
This is a high-volume telephone and email answering position.
Preferred candidates will have a desire to help customers in need, excellent communication skills, writing skills, as well as problem-solving and brainstorming skills. Candidates should exhibit persistence, creativity, patience and superb attention to detail. Three years of experience in Customer Service is desired. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Sales Force, Excel, and Power Point programs is essential in performing the tasks of this position. The ability to work independently and confidently with a variety of software programs.
- A four-year degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Employment will be contingent on a clean Criminal Background check.
- This is a permanent full time, Monday-Friday position with evening hours required.
OCP is a family operated company that understands the importance of work/life balance. We offer paid vacation time, health, dental and vision insurance and bonus incentives. We also offer opportunities for growth and upward mobility within our company, based on job performance, dedication and loyalty.
Please forward your resume and cover letter describing why you be a good fit in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.