Customer Relations Specialist
Off Campus Partners operates the official off-campus housing website for more than 80 of the nation's preeminent universities. OCP provides a searchable database that is embedded in the university's website and becomes the university's official off-campus housing listing service. (See http://housing.offcampus.ufl.edu to see our service in action.) By subscribing with Off Campus Partners, apartment communities and real estate companies receive targeted marketing to university students, parents, and faculty/staff by listing their properties directly on the university website.
- Manage relationships with universities, property managers, students and customers who utilize university off campus housing websites across the country
- Create marketing plans for underutilized websites to increase traffic from students and community members
- Research potential markets and assist with launching new universities
- Run monthly usage reports and track trends for specific time frames for properties
- Assist the Sales Staff with daily needs to support their existing accounts and help to increase the client base of the company
- Assist property managers with posting advertisements on websites, managing their accounts and listings and any general questions they may have both via the telephone and emails.
- Compile and mail out sales and marketing packages to the sales team
- Conduct customer relationship-building campaigns by phone and email to increase client satisfaction and renewal rates
- Post property listing information on websites for large apartment communities - train property managers on how to make changes and/or update listings
Desired Skills: Preferred candidates will have excellent communication skills, writing skills, as well as problem-solving and brainstorming skills. Candidates should exhibit persistence, creativity, and superb attention to detail. Experience in Customer Service. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Sales Force, Excel, and Power Point programs a plus.
A four year college degree is required. Employment will be contingent on a clean Criminal Background check.
This is a full time, Monday-Friday position with some evening hours required.
OCP is a family operated company that understands the importance of work/life balance. We offer a flexible schedule, vacation time and bonus incentives. We are located in a convenient downtown location with free parking.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.